Improve Your Self Esteem
Low self-esteem can be the reason that we behave the way we do. We can act from a place of insecurity, low self-worth, little self-appreciation or even self-knowledge. If we are not measuring up in our own minds, we can turn to many unhelpful coping mechanisms like denial, self-pity, criticising ourselves and others, holding ourselves back from true happiness and wellbeing.
- Do you often feel that you are not quite “good enough” at what you do?
- Are you very self-critical, always finding fault in what you think, say or do?
- Are you the ‘yes’ person, always quick to go along with others and fulfill their needs rather than check your own needs?
- Do you hold yourself back from situations, people and achievements because of fear of not measuring up?
- Do you give up completely when you hit a roadblock? Do you lack resilience and feel defeated in the face of adversity?
- Do you have a low opinion of yourself? Do you feel self-conscious and constantly wonder how you are being perceived by others, rather than assessing and evaluating your own contribution?
- Do you feel you are not worthy of contentment, satisfaction, love or success?
- Are you the compulsive caregiver? Do you get over-involved in the lives of others with little regard for the impact it has on your health, wellbeing and life choices?
- Are you your own worst critic? Is your internal dialogue fearful, shaming, angry, negative and critical? Do you have a harsh relationship with yourself?
If you would like to be able to change your responses to some of the questions above, sign up below.
Enter your name and email below and get Understanding Self-esteem Free.
Understanding Self-esteem Free Module
"This course is a gift to anyone who wants to improve their self esteem as it has everything one needs in one place to enable one to start making changes immediately. The information shared by Vivianne, the slides, the worksheets, the additional resources contain all the tools required to start working on building on one's self esteem. The changes can be easily incorporated in your daily life. Thank you for making such a wonderful and essential course." Angela
"Vivianne's non-judgemental, soothing voice coupled with the theoretical and practical application of this course has provided me with an invaluable tool going forward in dealing with the trials and tribulations of daily life. Thank you." Annabelle
"A great course to do just for you! There are lovely mindful and meditation exercises throughout and plenty of time for reflection which will positively impact both professional and personal fulfillment." Anne
"Vivianne is an excellent teacher with immense skills. There is a lot of learning and wisdom in the online course. I am grateful to have been a participant on the course. The story of the trapped elephant will stay in my soul." Orlagh
"A very good, well presented and interesting course. The tasks sheets were an asset and enhanced what we were learning during the module. Would definitely recommend any course by Vivanne and Anokha Learning. An enjoyable and positive learning experience all round. Look forward to completing future courses." Noelle
"I would recommend this course. It was informative, gave huge scope for reflection. It was well paced and I think it will be helpful for my personal and professional life." Louise